Saturday, February 6, 2010

February Workshop Group "Topstitch"

Oh I am so excited about this month's workshop layouts.  I just couldn't wait to use the new "Topstitch" paper packet and the fun coordinating stamp set and accessories. 

 
(This layout is obviously missing the title. I was going to cut it out on my Wishblade but I am experiencing technical difficulties)

I used the following products on these layouts:  Topstitch Basic Kit (which includes the My Acrylix stamps et "Love is in the Air, My Reflections Topstitch Level 2 paper packet, Mini-medley Accents Colonial White Collection and the workshop guide which includes cutting directions for the first layout title "Welcome Home").  I also added CTMH's new Dimensional Elements Hearts, Clear Sparkles, Soft Suede Pinwheels, a Pretty Pin and some chocolate Embroidery Floss from the Neutral Assortment. All of these items may be purchased on my MyCTMH website.  If you would like to attend my class please call or email me TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment