Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photography Class- Day 1

I have been looking forward to July for months because I signed up to take a photography class with my friend Tracy from a local photographer.  Her name is Brooke Snow and you can check out her work and classes at her website. Well today finally arrived.  I new it would! I had my first class. Yippee!!! It was all I hoped it would be and more. So I am only going to share one photo with you, well maybe two that I took today with my new found knowledge. Enjoy!


Warning: if you live close by, I am armed (with my camera of course) and DANGEROUS!!! 

 “ You’ve got to push yourself harder. You’ve got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You’ve got to take the tools you have and probe deeper. – William Albert Allard

No comments:

Post a Comment