Friday, August 27, 2010

The Last Days of the Lazy Days of Summer

It is sad to see summer come to a close.  I am probably one of those rare Moms that actually love having their kids home from school.  I love the laid back care free schedule of summer. I love not having the strict routine, homework and early bed time of school.  So the last week we relaxed hung out with friends and enjoyed the end of our freedom!


This last picture cracks me up. Mikele my 6 almost 7 year old going on 16 was pretending to talk on her little sister's play cell phone.  She declared that she felt like a teenage. On that cheerful note we will bring our summer vacation to a close, send the kids back to school and get back to the fun of creating beautiful layouts faster simpler and easier. Stay tune and I will have art work posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment