Thursday, July 28, 2011

Brock - last but not least


  Actually he should be first. He is my favorite son! Brock is probably the easiest to photograph. He has spent enough time with me to know that the least painful way to get through a photo session is to just get in there, cooperate and be done. His only challenge is getting the smile.  He prefers the "I am cool and don't smile but look like I run this place" expression.



Well now the pictures are taken and it is time to get these pictures into a layout in albums so everyone can enjoy. I just have to decide, do I scrapbook them classic style or Studio J style? Hum. . . You will have to wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em! I think my fave is the one with the black background. Be sure to include the journaling you just shared about Brock and your photo shoots here on your blog on the layout. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a very charming smile! Love how you've captured him and I can't wait to see the layouts.

    ReplyDelete