Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August Studio J Class: Featuring Stitching

I am taking RSVP for Wednesday nights Studio J class. (I will email you the session information when you RSVP) The class will start at 8:30pm and we will be creating the layout above or below, your choice.  I created the pink one then duplicated, rotated the right hand page and changed the colors and focal pictures to work for Brock's album.  You can create either or customize it for your own pictures.  Please let me know if you plan on participating. The class is limited to 9 participants.  For the class be sure to have your Kit, Pattern, Kit Mix, and photos selected and uploaded. For this layout you will need to select the following:

Kit: Discovery
Pattern: Silver Screen
Kit Mix: 2
Pictures: 8 pictures max (I turned the journaling square into a photo well)

If you have never joined one of the classes be sure to give me a call and we will get your Mikogo account set up and make sure you are ready to join the class Wednesday night. Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to creating with you on Wednesday night!




Be sure to check out the Studio J "Love Your Layout" video in the post below.

1 comment: