Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Passing of an Amazing Mind


  I have to say I am feeling a loss today. An amazing man who is one of the greatest inventors of our time passed away on Wednesday, October 5, 2011. May we all follow his great example and live to our fullest potential.

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life," he said. "Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important."  - Steve Jobs


Read more about Steve Jobs here

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you. This man has had so much influence on my life with the things I use daily in my business (and personal life). Thank you, Steve Jobs for everything Mac!

    ReplyDelete