Thursday, February 14, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 7: "Someone You Love"


  Happy Valentines day to you all. I hope you were able to spend your day or at least talk with someone you care about. We had a typical busy day with preschool, school, parties, homework ect. We did have a nice few minutes after all the homework was done, piano and guitar practices to exchange some small gifts and play with a new family toy. 
  After we finally got the kids settled I snapped a few pictures of the most important person in my life, my amazing hard working wonderful husband. He works so hard to provide a comfortable lifestyle for myself and our kids. I married well. 
 Who is important in your life? Is it a person or a pet? Do you live with this person or is it a long distance relationship? Capture someone you love and then post it on your blog.  Add a thumbnail of your picture and a link back to your blog below. You will be able to link your photo through midnight on Thursday, February 21st. Don't forget to link back to my blog from your blog post so that others can join. If you don't have a public blog to post your picture on you can post your picture in the Google + community. To join the Google+ community you need a gmail account and you will need to request an invite.There is a category set up for each week. Just click on the week 6 category and then add your picture and comment to the thread. You can check out the entire year's calendar and read more about this project on this post. If you have any questions or problems give me a call or email me. (435.764.3598, iotamaker@gmail.com) Next week's theme is "Something Red."

1 comment: