Thursday, July 11, 2013

Studio J - Love it even more!

  There have been some great features added to Studio J and I wanted to share what I have been working on. I am happy to announce that I am very close to having 2009 scraped and in the albums thanks in large part to Studio J. I love how fast it is to create gorgeous layouts and that I can play around with the colors until I get it just right. These layouts look great next to my classic layouts. This first layout is probably one of my favorite from my most recent order. I love the color combination that I ended up with. I tried a few different colors before deciding on the two shade of green - Topiary and pear.

On this layout I had a few more pictures than the original design had. One of the most exciting new features in Studio J is that you can add photo wells!!! You can also move and resize existing photo wells!! It has really opened up the possibilities. You can find the feature in the photo and text tab on the left hand menu.

On the Thanksgiving 2009 layout and the Santa's Elves layout I want to point out the title. I created the drop shadow look but layering the title three times in three different colors. The bottom layer is black and using the arrow keys I moved it down and to the right a few points. The middle layer is white and moved up and to the left a few points. The top layer is in the color that coordinates with the layout and left in the center. Doesn't it make my title really pop! I just can't say enough good things about Studio J. You can try it out for free and the only thing you pay for is to have your layouts printed by CTMH or you can purchase the jpg files of your layouts and have them printed by a third party. If you would like more information or a one on one training session drop me a line or email. Log on to Studio J through my website. You can also check out more Studio J layouts here on my blog or in the Studio J art gallery.


1 comment: