Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School Pictures {Utah Children Photographer}


I love back to school season! There is something about new crayons, shoes and clothes that is just fun.  Now I know we all dread the horrid overpriced school pictures that nobody looks good in so why not schedule a session with me! (iotamaker@gmail.com 435.764.3598)  Here are some favorites from a recent back to school session! 

So you want to win a free session? Like, Share & Comment on my facebook business page to enter the drawing (1 entry for the like and 1 entry for the share. Comment telling me how many entries you get). When I hit 100 likes I will hold the drawing. The winner can pick either a Studio J 5 pack, WOTG kit of your choice from the CTMH Autumn/Winter 2013 idea book or a Individual photo session. Thank you in advance for your support and for sharing my facebook page!
















No comments:

Post a Comment