Friday, November 1, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 44: Halloween

I have a confession. I didn't take a single photo on Halloween! I know terrible. I don't know what happened. Oh wait yes I do. I have 4 kids going 4 different directions all at the same time! Well after Halloween I did a photo session with my kids in their costumes and with my new lights and back drop. It was fun practice for me and I think the kids had fun too! I have around 200+ photos of Allie. She kept posing herself in different ways and kept saying take my picture like this and this and this.... I finally told her she killed my camera. Lucky for you I am only posting two of each kid well except for Allie. I think I narrowed it down to 4. ;)

Mikele - Le Bellatrix Lestrange (from Harry Potter. She was Hermione a few years ago. Apparently she has gone to the dark side.)
Allie - Cat (she wanted to be a cast ghost. No idea what that is but we convinced her to just be a cat.)
Kassie - A cute witch
Brock - Sophisticated old man.

Next week's theme is Family Time-Activity









No comments:

Post a Comment