Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hall~June Wedding {Utah Wedding Photographer}


In December I had the opportunity to photography this fun loving couples wedding day. It was a cold snowy blizzard sort of day but it was gorgeous! I met the bride and groom early at the temple before the ceremony so we could capture those first sight shots. Lindsay had been very careful not to let the groom see her dress until their wedding day. It was such a sweet moment that I am grateful that I could be a part of. Here are a few more favorite moments from their special day.






 These poor Californians were not loving our blizzard freezing cold weather.









This was a great experience and it was made even better because I was able to spend the whole day shooting this wedding with my BFF and Sister Lynette Kankamp. Obviously we can't be serious all the time! 

1 comment:

  1. GREAT shots! How fun that you and Lynette did it together!

    ReplyDelete