Friday, April 18, 2014

Baby M {Newborn Photographer}


It is spring and the perfect time of your to capture new life. This sweet baby girl was probably the easiest baby I have ever worked with. She was asleep when I got there and slept through almost the entire session even through most of the outfit changes! Here are a few more of my favorites from the session.




Look at that cute smile. I will tell you why she was smiling. There was a lime green egg sitting on her foot and every time I went to take the picture and would get up on the ladder to shoot down she would kick the egg out of the basket! Little stinker. It seriously happened a half dozen times.


Cutest little Easter bunny I have ever seen!



Baby M's Mom makes tutu dresses that she sales on etsy. She made this special little lavender and grey one just for Baby M. Here is a link to her store - KimberlyKsCreations.


This cute little outfit was Baby M's going home outfit. There family tradition is that Daddy picks out the going home outfit. Daddy has pretty good taste don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment