Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Art & Soul Episode- Add A Little Sparkle To Your Life!

Did you think I had fallen off the planet? It has been awhile since I posted. Last week was workshop week and so I was busy busy playing with all of my workshop friends. I would love to have you join us!

I love this months new Art and Soul episode! It is all about sparkle. I learned 2 new techniques that I a have to try out! The first is using the bamboo ink pad to stamp images and then color them in with my water color pencils. The bamboo ink pad is light enough and doesn't show through so it is perfect as a template.

The second technique is using the glitter rub-ons. I demonstrated these sparkly accents at my fall open house. A technique to get better glitter coverage is to rub the glitter sheet over the rub-on image in a circular motion. It makes a huge difference!

You can watch the full episode of Art & Soul by clicking here! Don't forget that Stampaganza is still in full swing! Order online 24/7 or call and I would be happy to help you with your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment