Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mojo Monday & The Winner Is. . .

I know you really want to know who won the stamp set and the card but you will just have to keep reading first I want to show you the card I made for the Mojo Monday challenge. This is a first for me and was so much fun I don't know why I waited so long!


This card would be perfect to announce to family or friends that you are having a baby boy/girl. I used Close To My Heart's fun new My Creations A-Door-Ables to make the little hidden message. The paper comes from one of my favorite paper packets, Animal Cookies.  The adorable giraffe is from the Nursery Bash acrylix stamp set. 

Here is a picture of the Mojo Monday sketch:

So are you ready to find out who the winner is?

Just a few second more! Card A was in the lead for the longest time but then in the end Card B won the most votes and was our winners favorite card!  For the record I used Random.org to pick the winner. And the winner was post number 18. Marjan You WON!!! 
 Marjan- please email me your mailing address and I will get your stamp set and card B mailed out to you. Congrats!!

Blog Candy is the BEST!!!


1 comment:

  1. So darling and fun! Love the mix of papers and colors - so festive. Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete