Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Olivia - November Workshop

   Can you believe it is NOVEMBER! I have to say that the weather this week has been GORGEOUS and I have loved all the fall leaves. When I come home I have to go through this tunnel of trees and over a bridge that is surrounded by the beautiful fall colors. I love it!


   This month we will be creating three beautiful layouts using the Olivia level 2 paper packet as our base.  The fist two are perfect for those fall pictures! The colors are as rich as the fall leaves in front of my house and as warm as fresh apple pie.  (Doesn't that just make you hungry for Thanksgiving dinner!) I accessorize these layouts with some of my new favorite products including our new Mocha Adhesive Gems and our new Shimmer Designer Brads.  At the class I will show you how to make the beautiful paper roses found on the second layout.


  This last layout is using paper from the same paper packet as the first two layouts. Hard to believe I know!  I love how flexible Close To My Heart's paper packets are.  You can really pull different combinations of colors from the same paper packet and get a completely different look and feel.


  I love these sweet pictures of my baby Allie (she is almost 18 months old now!)  I will also show you how to make the flowers on this layout at the class.  So now that you have seen the projects, how do you sign up?  Well that is easy! Just drop me an email and I will send you a shopping list.  I need to know if you are coming by Wednesday, November 10th so email me TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. The layouts are so adorable and I love the paper flowers. You will have to give me phone instructions since I cannot come to the class. So wish I could! I miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete