Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January Workshop - Wings

   Last week my wonderful friends and workshop members were scrapbooking away at my house.  We created 3 beautiful 2 page 12x12 layouts and a banner.  We used the brand new Wings Reflections paper packet and coordinating accessories and stamps.  We also tried out the new spray pen that came in our workshop kit and will also be available to order from the new Spring/Summer idea book.
  For the banner project I decided to title mine "My Happy Place" and will be putting pictures of my amazing workshop members.  It is already hanging up in my scrapbook room above my workspace cabinet.  Ironically although I mentioned at each class that I would be taking their pictures I only took pictures of this 4 cuties!  So if you missed your photo op last month be ready because I will be taking your picture at the February class!

  I love what I do and I am great full I get to spend time sharing what I love with amazing people.  There are so many of you that I would never have come in contact with if it wasn't for Close To My Heart!  Thank you for being loyal customers and friends and a part of my life!!
  If you would like to join one of my workshop groups or join my team as a consultant yourself please contact me.  I would love to have you join us!
  On to the projects we made.  I did post some of these layouts without pictures on the previous post but now I have the pictures on the layouts and I think it really brings the layouts to life! These layouts were inspired by the talented Karen Pedersen and feature my youngest daughter Allie.  She is now an energetic 19 month old so it was extra fun to look back at these sweet pictures when she was only a month old.  My friend and photographer Kassandra Namba took the pictures of Allie on the second and third layout.




  The products used on all three layouts; including the Wings workshop on the go kit which includes your spray pen and the Mini-medley accents black collection, the Wings level 2 assortment of ruffled ribbon used to make the flowers on the second layout and the new Bohemian E-size alphabet stamp set used for the titles are found in the Inspirations brochure.  You can still take advantage of the great deals on these supplies but only until January 31st! Read more about the amazing promotion going on now here.  Call or email to order or you can order online anytime from my website.  Well I am headed off to work on February's workshop layouts which will feature the new Sweetheart reflections kit found in the brand new Spring/Summer 2011 idea book!

No comments:

Post a Comment