Monday, May 2, 2011

Mayberry - May Workshop


  It may not look or feel like spring but it is MAY!!! Which means it is the perfect month to use the Mayberry paper packet. I am also very excited that we will be using the oh so adorable canvas buttons. I will be teaching you how to make the fan flowers on the second layout as well.  We will be creating 3 - 2 page 12x12 layouts.


  I have posted the shopping list below.  If you have never attended one of my workshops, this is the month to try it out. I am starting a new rotation for hostess rewards plus I am giving you and a friend added incentive. If you both commit for the 6 months then on your hostess month I will pay for your basic kit!  That is a $29.95 value!!! Give me a call or email me and will send you the brochure with all the details.  You have until the 5th to place your workshop order so don't delay!!

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em all, but I especially love what you did with the first layout and the AWESOME photos you used, my friend. See you tomorrow at Boot Camp. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete