Friday, June 3, 2011

June Workshop - Miracle


New month new workshop layouts!!! This month we will be creating our 3 - 2 page 12x12 layouts with the Miracle workshop on the go kit and a few added accessories. (Shopping list below).  I love this kit because is so easy to customize the color palette to match any pictures. Let me explain. This first layout (above) I stuck to the colors in the paper. The bamboo, crystal blue, heavenly blue and sweet leaf colors worked perfect for my pictures.


In this second layout I wanted to pull in the orange from Brock's jacket so I added the sunset buttons and brads from the Sunset Mini-Medley collection.  I also sponged the Irresistibles Eclectic Alphabet letters in sunset ink. The rest of the title was created with Close To My Heart's new Newsprint Rub-ons.  The rub-ons come with 8-5"x6" sheets full of letters, numbers and punctuation marks.


This last layout is all about my cute baby Allie and her many facial expressions. She still doesn't talk but she has no problem expressing herself and getting her message across with that very animated face of hers. For this layout I pulled the pink from Allie's dress and added cotton candy cardstock photo mats, hears and once again sponged the irresistibles eclectic alphabet letters. A few brads in those fun button carnation flowers, inspired by Connie MacFarlane, and this layout had just the right amount of pink.

Workshop classes are held the 3rd Tuesday and Thursday of the month. If you would like to come and create these layout call or email me.  I have posted the complete shopping list below. All items can be purchased either on my website or by contacting me personally.

* I forgot to add the Irresistibles eclectic alphabet to the shopping list.

1 comment: