Friday, June 24, 2011

Stamp Of The Month

created by Karen Pedersen
I am headed off to youth conference today but I wanted to share another card created with the June stamp of the month: Jubilation. I am telling you this stamp set has EVERYTHING!

You can order the stamp set online or by calling or emailing me. The set is available only for the month of June and you can get it at regular price, $22.95 or at a discount or better yet for FREE! Check out all the details and see the full set on  my website.

Now while I am gone here is your to do list:
1. Check out the Jubilation stamp set on my website. Order it at a discount when you complete task 2 and 3.
2. Order the "You & Me" kit for only $15 and at the same time you will be supporting the American Red Cross 2011 Floods and Tornadoes fund.
3. Check out the Whiles Supplies Last items for great deals including ribbon up to 80% off!
4. Log into Studio J and create your own layout and download it for FREE. Be sure to post your layout on your social media of choice and enter into my blog giveaway to win a Studio J 5 pack.

Boy you are going to be busy while I am gone! ;) See you back here next week.

2 comments: