Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3 More Days! Then it is OVER!!

  I am not kidding when I say we are down to the wire! There are only 3 more days left until the National Stamping Month promotion is OVER! Gone! Adios!!! Don't miss out and be sure to take advantage of BOTH promotions this month!  Here are the details.

1. National Stamping Month FREE Double Stamp Set: With September being National Stamping Month, Close To My Heart decided to celebrate by creating their first ever DOUBLE stamp set called "Pair-a-Phrase" (two "D" size stamp sets combined...making it a "Double D"! lol) and letting YOU earn it absolutely FREE ($35.90 value) 


with a $75 order. I've included a photo of the set below (both carrier sheets are 6" x 6" in size) and a card at the top of the post that the super talented art department at CTMH created with the set.  I especially love using the water colored pencils with this stamp set. I also love that there are not only great lined images, but wonderful sentiments to match!




2. September Stamp of the Month ("Limited Edition"): 
As always, the Stamp of the Month is only $5 ($17.95 value) if you spend $50. Well, if you've already spent enough for the FREE "Pair-a-Phrase" set, then you've already qualified.In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret, the $5 Stamp of the Month can count toward the $75 required for the FREE set too. So, if you've chosen $70 in products to purchase, add the Stamp of the Month for $5, then you get "Pair-a-Phrase" free! Cool beans!

I've added a photo of the carrier sheet here (which is actually 6" x 6" in size) and a photo of a card my upline Karen Pedersen made using the stamp set and paper from the  Sonoma papers.

You can order on my website 24/7 (just click on Shop Online. You will be prompted to add both sets before the end of your order) or by calling or emailing me (435.787.0125, iotamaker@gmail.com). Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment