Tuesday, September 20, 2011

For Sandra - Sophia Layout


  Seriously, forever and ever ago I created this layout for a young women activity.  I had it on my shelf in my scrapbook room during my workshop classes.  Sandra asked if I would be posting it on my blog and I said I would as soon as I changed the title  (It had said "Friend") and added the journaling. Well FINALLY I did finish the layout and I am posting in on my blog.
  I created the layout using the Sophia paper packet.  I very popular kit from a few catalogs bag. Although you can no longer get this paper via the traditional way you can still create with this paper in Studio J.

8 comments:

  1. It has been fun to see your layouts evolve over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have one heck of a husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And one more post for good measure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason: You failed to mention that she has a super fantastic, wonderful, better than life upline. HAHAH... JK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! :)

    But what do you mean you can't "get this paper via the traditional way"? It's in the current catalog... is it sold out? :(

    ReplyDelete