Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Close To My Heart: Team Retreat


I have mentioned a few times in previous posts that I went to a Team retreat the last week of October. I wanted to share a few pictures of the crazy ladies I hung out with for 3 days.

This is my dear sister Lynette. Aren't we cute together. We sure know how to have a great time, stay up late and laugh until our sides hurt. She is one of my very favorite people in the whole wide world.

The best thing about Close to My Heart is the new people you meet.  This was my table neighbor. She wasn't a very good neighbor because she took up all of my space pretty much the WHOLE retreat. ;) I finally moved around the table so I had some space. Lol. 

This is Sharon. I love Sharon. She always has a great smile and is full of life.


Sometimes the Cricut machine can bring a girl to tears. Yes those are real tears streaming down my face.  I was trying out the Cricut Expressions 2 so I could decide which one I wanted to get. I had just entered a whole list of images I wanted cut, the sizes I wanted to cut them at and was ready to go. I had accidently added an image I didn't want and when I tried to delete it I deleted the WHOLE LIST of images I wanted to cut and had to reenter all of them again. I was crying and laughing at the same time. 

This last picture is of Karen Pedersen hard at work. She made a gazillion of these cute advent boxes. As the night wore on she got a little loopy. You had to be there. ;) I think ink and paper just bring out the best in people don't you?

As you can see we just have an all around good time when we get together. If you would like to be a part of an amazing team, get to know new people and even make some extra money on the side join my Close To My Heart family. You can check out the details on my website or better yet give me a call I would love to talk to you about the opportunities. 



1 comment: