Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby A_Murdock Newborn Session


Is there anything more precious then a sweet newborn.  This beautiful newborn is no exception. I was so excited to have the opportunity to photograph this little sweetheart. She was all about sprawling out when she was awake. We had little arms and legs going everywhere. Eventually she tuckered out and slept so sweetly while we finished her photo session.








  If you are expecting a new addition to your family call to schedule your newborn session before you deliver. These little bundles of joy change so fast and it is best to have their first session before they are two weeks old.  You can call or email me about my packages, prices and availability at iotamaker@gmail.com or reach me by phone 435.787.0125

4 comments:

  1. Awe....that last picture is priceless. Made me laugh. :) Beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Nicole!! You are rockin' this photography gig, girl!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Kate and Casandra said! I love the last picture as well... So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always treasure these pictures!! Thank you so much for taking them.

    ReplyDelete