Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Studio J is so easy my 10 year old can do it!


  Brock needed to create a scrapbook page about an art project to pass off a Webelos cub scout project. So I thought to myself, what would make this fun for Brock? Well anything on the computer of course so why not have Brock create the layout in Studio J. When I mentioned it to Brock he was excited. So we sat down tonight and got busy. He picked out his layout, paper packet and kit mix. Then I showed him how to drag and drop a photo and he went to work adding pictures. Next he added mats to the photos, colored the toggle accessories and I helped him add a few stickease. He added journaling but we ended up switching it out for the journaling from my family blog that was more complete. Brock switched the paper around a little bit until he had it just how he wanted. I did create the title using the technique Amy Ulen posted on her blog. Thanks Amy!  I added a few more tags with the names of those in the pictures and we were done.
  If you would like to try out Studio J then head on over to my website, click on the product tab across the top and select Studio J Online Scrapbooking and start playing for FREE! Get started this weekend and in no time you will have handful of layouts ready to order.
  Do you want the best pricing and access to all of the layout patterns and kits? Become a member. Here are the details: There are two membership options available to choose from: a monthly membership that you pay for the first 3-month up front ($30) and then monthly thereafter ($10/month) or a 1-year membership for $99 - best value.

Membership benifits include: 
  • Free shipping on one order per month (between 4 and 20 2-page layouts)! That's a $7.95 value! 
  • Member's pricing on layouts is only 6.50 with is half price. 
  • Memberships give you access to "Members Only" layout patterns and paper kits. WOO HOO!
  • Members only promotions like this month's Perfect 10 Promotion!
You can purchase a membership either right from your Studio J account or by contacting me (435.787.0125 ~ iotamaker@gmail.com). 

1 comment: