Monday, June 11, 2012

Advanced Pro Class: The Power of You - Week 3

  This week I am focusing on capturing the light and life of a person and celebrating relationships. I had the opportunity to photograph my friend Rebecca. She is expecting her second child in a few weeks and wanted some pictures of her and her family.  Her little man is a cutie and a Mama's boy.  


   Can you imagine looking this good and 8 months pregnant? She is tiny! I keep telling Rebecca how fabulous she looks but she doesn't believe me. I don't think I look this good 4 months pregnant.


Ok I know we are only suppose to share 2 but I had to share one more for critique purposes. 



4 comments:

  1. I especially love the one with her and her little guy at the top. So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of mom and son...so sweet. Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant color in these images! They have so much vitality!

    ReplyDelete