Friday, June 1, 2012

Stampaganza Time Baby!!!


It is time for the best promotion of the YEAR!!! If you love Close To My Heart's acrylic stamps then you will be dancing in the sunshine when I share with you the details about this month's promotion. 


1.  Stampaganza:  

From June 1-30, purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, or E) at full retail price and receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE (of equal or lesser value)—a savings of up to $29.95!

Stamp sets that count toward the qualifying purchase include full-priced A, B, C, D, and E sets only. Stamps that do not count toward a qualifying purchase include customizable (K), Workshops on the Go™, Cricut® collection, and Stamp of the Month (both discounted and full-priced) sets.

CTMH stamp sets truly can't be beat in quality or style.  

You can contact me at 435.787.0125, iotamaker@gmail.com  to take advantage of this special, or you can order on my website 24/7!

Promotion number TWO!


2.  June Stamp of the Month:  You'll love this fun and flirty stamp set filled with 'tweets' and more.  The darling card pictured here was made by my talented friend, Taralyn Frost.

This set (valued at $17.95) is yours for only $5 when you spend $50.  If you call me to order, I'll be sure to remind you about this special. If you're ordering on my website, once you spend $50, you'll be prompted to add it before you check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment