Monday, July 16, 2012

Perfect Pair - July CTMH Campaign

 I wanted to update my readers on the fabulous promotion going on right now on my website. Place an online order on my website of $75 or more during July and receive a paper packet and coordinating embellishment FREE—it’s a Perfect Pair! Which specific paper packet and embellishment you receive is based on the date you place their order (see below). This special applies to online shopping orders only.  While supplies last. Discounted products do not count toward a qualifying purchase. 



Here are the details about the pairs you get depending on the dates you order:


July 16-20     Lucky Paper Packet and Lucky My Stickease assortment                   $17.90

July 21-25     Mayberry Paper packet and Mayberry My Stickease assortment          $17.90

July 26-29     Sophia Paper packet and Sophia My Stickease assortment                   $17.90

July 30-31     Believe Paper packet and Holiday pockets                                          $14.90
                       OR Wonderland paper packet and Wonderland My Stickease            $17.90


If you place your online order between now and Friday you will receive the Lucky paper packet and the Lucky my stickease.  I LOVE the Lucky paper and wanted to share a couple of layouts I created using the Lucky paper. This is your last chance to get a hold of this paper so head on over to my website and place your order.  Don't forget that you will also qualify to receive the July Stamp of the Month: Live Out Loud for only $5.00!




No comments:

Post a Comment