Saturday, July 21, 2012

Perfect Pair of Mayberry for FREE!




  The Perfect Pair promotion is in full swing. Here is a review of the Promotion details:  Place an online order on my website of $75 or more during July and receive a paper packet and coordinating embellishment FREE—it’s a Perfect Pair! Which specific paper packet and embellishment you receive is based on the date you place their order (see below). This special applies to online shopping orders only.  While supplies last. Discounted products do not count toward a qualifying purchase. 














Here are the details about the pairs you get depending on the dates you order:

July 21-25     Mayberry Paper packet and Mayberry My Stickease assortment          $17.90

July 26-29     Sophia Paper packet and Sophia My Stickease assortment                   $17.90

July 30-31     Believe Paper packet and Holiday pockets                                          $14.90
                       OR Wonderland paper packet and Wonderland My Stickease            $17.90


  I wanted to share a couple of layouts I created using the Mayberry Paper. This is such a fun bright paper. I especially love the quilt block paper from the layout above!  This is your last chance to get your hands on this fabulous paper so head straight over to my website and place your order!

  Don't forget that you will also qualify to receive the July Stamp of the Month: Live Out Loud for only $5.00!


No comments:

Post a Comment