Friday, April 5, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 14: Easter


This is my new favorite picture! I love everything about this picture - the adorable subject, the closed eyes expression on her face, the gorgeous lighting, everything. I recently read a book called The Child Whisper by Carol Tuttle. It was very enlightening and has changed the way I look at, raise and interact with my children. It is all about embracing their energy types. With that in mind, I let the girls each pick their own Easter dresses and shoes. As I looked at each outfit I was amazed how well they matched their individual energy type.  So when I went to take their Easter pictures I wanted to continue this thought process and capture their energy types in the photographs. When I captured this photograph I was sooo excited. I knew I had a winner. Here are a few more of my favorites from this quick session.





How was your Easter and what fabulous moments did you capture in this season of rebirth? Add your link below or to the google+ community. Next week's theme is "car."


1 comment: