Friday, May 25, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.


  If you know my Allie then you know this picture is so her! I can't help but chuckle when I look at this photo. Do you have photos you love to look at? Are they lost on your hard drive hidden from the human eye? I love the digital camera. I love that I can take hundreds if not thousands of photos and then only keep the best ones with no cost. What I don't love about digital is how many photos are never developed and put into a format that can be displayed for all to enjoy. Sure I can share it on facebook but it will still get lost among the thousands of daily updates. 
  How and where do you display your priceless snapshots that capture your everyday life? Here are a few ideas:

Click on the Studio J layout to see it larger.

  • A photo board in your kitchen that you update regularly with new pictures.
  • Digital picture frame - they have really cool ones now that you can actually email photos to and it automatically updates the frame. Great gift idea!
  • Studio J or Classic scrapbook page! Ok this is probably my favorite suggestion. I love a good scrapbook layout and so do my kids. This is also a fabulous long term solution. My whole family enjoy looking at their albums and naming the people in the pictures. With family spread all over the country this helps my kids especially get to know and recognize their relatives so that when we do get together they aren't complete strangers.  You can also find 12x12 frames and display your most recent completed layout on the wall. You should be proud of your work and show it off a little. 

  So what is your favorite way to display your favorite photos? I would love to hear your ideas.

1 comment: