Friday, May 4, 2012

Seriously I am Dotty for this Paper!


I am loving the Dotty For you paper packet! I created the card on the left for my card swap group. The polka-dot paper is from the back side of the paper shown below.  You have the crazy fun patterns on the front and polka-dot paper in the same coordinating colors on the back.  I will admit I have already ordered two packs of the paper! In addition to the Dotty for You  paper, I used the "Just for You" stamp set  to create the flower and some of that must have Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment for the bow in the button and wrapped around the bottom of the card.

So how do you get your own Dotty for You paper packet? For every $35 in products your purchase from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book (between April 17 and May 31) you qualify for a Dotty for You paper packet ($19.95 value) for just $5. Dotty for You includes 24 specially designed, cardstock weight, coordinating B&T Duos® sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) and an artwork idea insert. 


There are also two ways you can get this darling paper packet FREE!
  •  Hostesses will receive a free Dotty for You paper packet when their Gathering sales total $400 or more (excluding tax, shipping/handling, and Operation Smile donations). 
  • Anyone who signs up as a new Consultant with CTMH from now through May 31 gets one FREE with their kit (which is a STEAL!  It's only $99 and you get over $300 in products!).To sign up, head to my website, click on "Opportunities" and then "Be a Consultant." Easy, peasy, lemon squeasy!

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for this month's Stella workshop class.  Check out the previous post for all the details about the class including the shopping list. You can place your workshop order directly from my website. Just join the "May Workshop" gathering (middle right section on my homepage) or you are welcome to email me your order. Let me know if you have any questions. (iotamaker@gmail.com ~ 435.764.3598)

1 comment: