Friday, March 1, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 9: Meal Time



UPDATE: So I finally updated my post and added my pictures from meal time.  I showed you two weeks ago my amazing 8 week menu. Well tonight dinner was our breakfast for dinner night. We enjoyed yummy strawberry crepes and scrambled eggs. 

I have had a less then an ideal week. We started off Sunday with one sick little girl and almost everyone else got in on the action. I even took a turn and let me tell you I don't like being sick. I don't get sick very often and it puts me in a foul mood when I have to waste time being sick. So I didn't get a single picture of meal time at our house. I will get it done this weekend and add my picture then.

Hopefully everyone else has had a healthier week. I can't wait to see how all of your captured what can be a rather chaotic time of day. You can add a link to your picture below or post your picture in the Google + community. To join the Google+ community you need a gmail account and you will need to request an invite.There is a category set up for each week. Just click on the week 6 category and then add your picture and comment to the thread. You can check out the entire year's calendar and read more about this project on this post. If you have any questions or problems give me a call or email me. (435.764.3598, iotamaker@gmail.com) Next week's theme is "Office." This could be a home or work office or it could be a space in your house where you do the bills or where you check your internet. You can define office however you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment