Monday, August 12, 2013

Adorable Little Lady {Utah Children Photographer}

 Oh I love this sweet girl. She was so great to photograph. She just had me laughing as she would pose for her picture, say cheese and then be done and moving on to the next location. I had to be FAST!
  This session was shot in the middle of the afternoon and I just love the lighting especially the ones further down in the post in the weeds. She loved crouching down and then popping up. The genuine smile and pure joy is priceless!
  When she was done she had no problem letting me know. Fortunately after getting her a drink she posed for just a few more and I was able to capture that fabulous facial expression in the last picture. You can't help but laugh when you see it. I promise it is a gem!!
  Do you need family, back to school, senior or special event (ie baptism, mission) pictures? Call or email me for pricing information and to schedule your session. (435.764.3598 ~ iotamaker@gmail.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment