Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to School Pictures {Utah Children Photographer}


Today I worked on my own kids' back to school pictures! The session took place at high noon on a sunny Saturday. I pulled out all the tricks and still ended up with lots of squinty eyes thanks to the reflective surfaces I was shooting in. I still captured some great shots. Here are a few of my favorite. The first one above captures how truly mischievous my youngest is! We are in so much trouble with that one!






How did this young man get so old looking? He is such a great kids and is so cooperative when it comes to having his pictures taken. He totally grasps the concept that the quicker he cooperates the sooner he is done!






This sweet heart was so excited to take a picture with her cowboy hat on. This little lady can be so sweet and then so goofy! She keeps life entertaining.





 This beauty is my oldest daughter. She is fun and spunky! She loves having her pictures taken and also enjoys helping me with sessions as my assistant. I don't know what I would do without her!




4 comments:

  1. Great photos, and not the typical back to school shots I'd be thinking of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kids, beautiful pics! You do GREAT work (birthing and photo-ing...lol).

    ReplyDelete