Monday, March 7, 2011

CTMH Studio J Tips and Tricks: Tutorial #8 (Mat to Your Heart's Content)



I am so excited to share with you this great video tutorial created by a fellow Studio J fan and Close to My Heart Consultant, Amy Ulen. I am a visual learner so a video tutorial is golden to me. The more I learn and play with Studio J the more I love it! It is amazing to me how much control you have over your layout to really create a beautiful masterpiece.  Check out this video and then log in to Studio J and start playing.  I am sure this won't be the last of Amy's videos that I share with you so check back ofter for more Studio J tips and tricks.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this video too. I learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing.

    Val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete