Thursday, April 21, 2011

Join My Workshop Group and get a FREE Basic Kit!!!


I am just finishing up another 6 month workshop rotation and will be starting a new rotation that will run from May through October.

The workshop class is set up to use the products you buy each month so you stop collecting and start finishing layouts! We create 3- 2 page 12x12 layouts at the class. These layouts can easily be adapted to work with your pictures. You can view past month's layouts here. Classes are held on the third Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the month from 6:30 - 9:30.  I provide a cutting guide for all three layouts and my personal assistance and supplies to help you create beautiful layouts you can be proud of.

Another benefit to committing to the 6 months is that you get to be the hostess one month out of the six. That means FREE product!!! I guarantee $25 in free product but usually my hostesses receive between $40 and $80 and at least 1 half price item.

I have 5 spots that need to be filled so as an added incentive if you and a friend (who has not attended for the last 6 months) both sign up and commit for the 6 months I will reward you both with a FREE Basic kit on the month you are hostess!!! That is a $29.95 value!!! For EACH OF YOU!!! This offer is only good until May 5th.  I am happy to send you a brochure with all the details about the workshop group. Email or call me today to get your brochure, sign up and to pick your hostess month. (Hostess month is picked on a first come first serve basis). There won't be a better time to join!!!

I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment