Monday, April 11, 2011

April Crafty Club Night - Spring Berry Topiary

  At this month's Crafty Club Night we will be making this fun berry topiary that is sure to add color to any room in your house.  This beautiful home decor project was inspired by my friend and fellow consultant, Trish Morton.
  Your kit includes a 5" foam ball, the dowel, paper to cover the dowel, the cardstock of your color choice to make your berries to cover the foam ball and peat moss.  You can also emboss a butterfly to finish off your berry topiary and pick from my collection of ribbon to tie a bow around your dowel.
  You will need to bring a hot glue gun and plenty of glue sticks, your own pot and foam base that fits in your pot to stick your finished topiary in. 
  The class will be on Wednesday, April 27th at 7:00. The class will be held at my home (121 W 100 S Millville).  The cost of the class is $10.00
  Please email, call or leave a comment on this post to sign up. You can pick from any of Close To My Heart's exclusive 60 color palette for your berries.  When you sign up for the class please tell me what color of cardstock you would like for your berries.  I used cranberry cardstock (red is my favorite color) but would also recommend Sorbet, Smoothie, Sunset, Vineyard Berry, Smokey Plum or Indian Corn Blue.  You can view all 60 colors here or on page 124 and 125 of the Spring/Summer idea book. Last day to sign up for this class is Thursday, April 21st.
  Don't forget that you can get $5 off your kit when you place a $25 order either when you sign up for the class or at the class.  I can't wait to see you there! Read all the details about crafty club night here.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun class. I hope Trish sees this. I know she'll be so excited that her idea prompted inspiration in you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just may have to swing right up to your class. Next time you are texting me perhaps you can teach me how to make this. It will be a great texting conversation. LOVE it

    ReplyDelete