Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Monthly (no-commitment) Crafty Club Night

  Do you like to make fun projects at a great price or for FREE? Do you like to learn new techniques? Do you need a night away doing something you love with people who love it too? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, my Crafty Club Night  is for you!
  Starting in January, my Crafty Club Night will meet the fourth Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm at my house, however, you do not need to be local to be part of the club. My long distance members get their kits mailed to them and any orders they place will be drop shipped to them directly from the Close to my Heart office. The class will usually be just 1 hour.


Here is more information on the Crafty Club Night: You may join the club at any time and there is no commitment to stay in the club for any length of time or to place an order. There will be a small fee (depending on the project) for the supplies used for the projects we make which will range from cards to small gift items, to home decor, and more. Class Costs will range from $5.00 to $20.00 depending on the supplies needed for the project. So how do you get your kit for FREE?  When you reserve you spot in the class, if you also place a $25+ order you get $5 OFF the class fee.  So if the class is $10 and you place a $25+ order then you only pay $5 for the class.  If the class is $5 and you place a $25+ order then you get the class for FREE!! Long distance members pay an additional $5 to have their project kits mailed to them.

I will provide all the materials needed to create the projects. I will also be pre-cutting most of your pieces. You will need to bring just your basic supplies including scissors, paper trimmer, 3D Foam Tape and Adhesive (I recommend tombow, glue dots and bonding memories glue).

Contact me for more information, to sign up for  classes, or to order your own club kit(s).  Check my blog regularly for upcoming crafty club night projects, promotions, Studio J tips and for details about my workshop group.

No comments:

Post a Comment