Friday, April 29, 2011

Studio J®: Photo Editing Tool



Here is another great How-To video tutorial for Studio J.  In this 5 minute video you will learn how to edit your photos inside Studio J from the experts at Close To My Heart. Take a quick tour of all the editing tools and see examples of the tools used right on a photo.  If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me.

If you haven't tried Studio J just hop on over to my website and create your account for free.  Then play, explore and create to your hearts content. To get the best pricing on your printed layouts be sure to either check out the Membership options or call or email me and I can give you all the details! Also, watch for upcoming Studio J classes. The next class will be in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment