Friday, April 15, 2011

I don't get SICK!

  For the record I really don't get sick.  We don't believe in getting sick at our house and I don't allow sick germs through the front door or any other door or window for that matter. I can't even remember the last time I had a fever. So the fact that I have been sick TWICE in the last 3 weeks is really making me grumpy!
  As a result all my great plans of things I was going to get done this week have been put on hold. I am barely getting to my laundry which I normally do on Wednesdays. I was working on next month's workshop layouts and have the 3 layouts all cut out and ready to assemble and accessorize but that has been put on hold and I was going to work on some cards using next month's very cute stamp of the month. That project hasn't even been started. :(
  Needless to say I am rather annoyed with this whole germ thing. That said, have a great weekend, enjoy the sunshine that the weather man has promised and I hope to see you back here next week and me 100% healthy.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Nicole -- I look forward to your gorgeous artwork and inspiring posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo laughing right now. Not that you are sick. I would never do that! I'm laughing because Easton has a football coach who says that being sick is all in your head. One time Easton was throwing up like crazy and he told him, "It's all in your head. Now go run and lift weights. It will make you feel better." So there you go, Nicole. Go lift weights and run a few miles and you'll feel much better. LOL! Seriously, I hope you feel better soon. THANK YOU for the beautiful card, note and flowers. I am so very grateful for you right now. It was just what I needed! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting a little better with the help of those drugs. Hope you also located that ipad. I will not tell Jason you would rather text me thatn him. HEEHEHEHEHEH

    ReplyDelete