Thursday, October 15, 2009

Off The Grid

A friend of mine commented that I tend to scrapbook on a grid. I have to admit I do like my clean lines and structured layouts but I do believe that it is good to branch out and sometime you just need to "get off the grid!"
I found this sketch on Inspired Blueprints and I thought I would give it a try. I definitely prefer two page layouts so I just created a second page. I have to admit that I really liked how this layout turned out.  I used the following products: CTMH Best Friends Forever paper packet and stickease (retired), CTMH Heartfelt Whimsy collection, CTMH Adhesive-Backed Pearl (free with a full punch card - call me today to get your punch card started), CTMH Window Charms, CTMH Garden Green stamp pad


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how this turned out! I haven't pulled that paper pack out in forever. Now I want to go get it out and play!

    ReplyDelete