Monday, November 2, 2009

November Scrapbook Class Layouts "Twitterpated"

I have to admit that I am completely "Twitterpated" with these layouts! This is such a fun paper packet and so versatile. I know I probably always say that but just look at these 3 very different layouts we will be making at the November workshop classes. I have new groups starting this month so if you would like to join in the fun, have a night away doing something you love, get some free product and make some beautiful layouts, call or email me TODAY!


Shopping List: (All items may be purchased from my Close To My Heart website!)
Twitterpated workshop basic kit, Dimensional Elements In Color "Organic", Natural colored Hemp, Brad Assortment in the Basic pack, Headline Alphabet Large stamp set, Friendship Word Puzzle stamp set, Boutique Alphabet stamp set, Believe Caps and Lowercase stamp set, Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Sorbet and Sweet Leaf stamp pads.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Beautiful work, my friend. I love the scrunchy ribbon across the bottom of layout 2 and love your creativity and the gorgeous simplicity of layout 3. The title for layout 1 makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I like how they turned out. I can't tell if you did what we talked about, but whatever you did, they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete