Saturday, February 6, 2010

February Campaign: Give and Get Back


Many people have been affected by the devastating earthquake in Haiti.  So this month's campaign is not only giving you an amazing deal but with each offer purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $2 to Operation Smile's Haiti relief efforts.  You can learn more about Operation Smile's efforts by visiting their website.

So what is the amazing offer? It is Buy one of our 12x12 textured cardstock combo packs and you get one FREE!!!! Yippee!!! That makes the textured cardstock less expensive then our standard cardstock.  Why go textured? Well let me just tell you.

1- First of all our textured cardstock still has our signature white core which means you can sand it and the white core shows through giving an additional element of fun to your layout.

2- Also each sheet of cardstock features a rich Close To My Heart color on one side and a lighter shade on the opposite side.  This makes it even more versatile.

Now that you know why you need textured cardstock, let me show you why you can't live without it!

In this layout I used white textured cardstock and sponged it with black ink. It gives the paper a linen fabric feel. Does anyone recognize this layout? It was from one of my workshops in the days when we only did single page layout. I finally got pictures on it.

Is Brock so handsome! I used textured cardstock for the scalloped twilight circles. I sanded the circles to help draw attention to the textured paper. (Layout designed by Karen Pedersen)

No comments:

Post a Comment