Real life. Real scrapbooks. Real time.
That is what Studio J is all about!
Q: So what is Studio J exactly? Studio J™ is free online scrapbooking design software brought to you by Close To My Heart. Studio J helps you easily create custom-printed two-page layouts using our foundational scrapbook patterns, exclusive color palette, and themed designs all delivered in 12" × 12" custom prints ready for your albums. It’s a snap!
Q: How much is it? There is NO COST to use the program. You have no software or hardware to purchase or download. Unless you make a layout (defined as a two page 12 x 12 layout) and decide to purchase it, there is absolutely no cost. Once you decide to purchase, each 2 page layout is introductory priced at $12.95. That is WAY below the industry average! And, if you purchase 5-9 two-page layouts at a time, CTMH will throw in 5 free page protectors. 10 or more and you get FREE SHIPPING, as well as a package of 5 page protectors for every 5 layouts in the order. Once ordered, Close To My Heart prints your layouts on high quality photo paper and sends them to you. Mine arrived within days of when I ordered them.
Q: In a nutshell, how does this "Studio J" thing work? In a nutshell, these are the steps to creating an amazing 2 page layout:
- upload some of your favorite photos
- choose from one of the 54 awesome kits (including most of your faves from our Idea Books plus some that are exclusive to Studio J).
- choose a layout pattern. There are MANY to choose from. They are like the patterns you'll find in our wonderful "how to" books like Cherish, Imagine, Reflections. The possibilities are endless because all the patterns you can choose from can be rotated 3 ways and flip flopped.
- now personalize! You get to drop your photos in, add text, choose cardstock and background and texture papers from the kit, add accessories (just about every accessory item you can imagine!), distressing, titling, MyStickease, and so much more.
- save and/or buy your layout(s).
Q: Ok, I want to try this out. How do I get started? Well that is easy too. Just go to my website: https://iotamaker.myctmh.com click on "Studio J Online Scrapbooking link on the left hand side of the menu bar, create an account if you don't have one (it is the same account you would have used to order from my site before) and you are ready to get started!
Q: What if I need help or have a question? That is what I am here for. I am your personal Studio J customer service consultant! Just give me a call, email me or drop by and I would be happy to help you out.
I am very excited about Studio J! I had the chance to play with the program and create and print my own layouts. This is what I liked:
1. It was fast and very user friendly!
2. I had a lot of control over almost all aspects of my layout. I can't begin to even list all of the options you will just have to experience it for your self.
3. The layouts arrive at my door ready to slip into my album right along side my traditional scrapbook pages.
4. I have an album for each of my kids and it was easy to duplicate, personalize and print layouts. How fast and convenient for trips or multiple layout events.
5. There is no membership required. Get on play around! You only pay for the layouts you print.
I hope you will take some time to experience Studio J. You won't regret it!!!