I am all about options and flexibility. Studio J is just that, another means of preserving our precious memories and photographs. What I love about Studio J is that I am creating in the same way as with traditional scrapbooking except for online and the layouts fit nicely into my albums right along side my traditional layouts. Check out some sample art work on the Studio J website.
- It's TOTALLY FREE to play with Studio J. Just go to my website, click on Studio J button on the left hand menu, create an account and PLAY! You don't have to pay for anything unless you decide to order. So log on and play around. Check out all of the awesome features, upload some of your own photos and check out how fast and easy it is to make GORGEOUS Studio J layouts.
- Studio J boasts great photo editing options, in addition to all kinds of great kits, layout patterns, embellishments, distressing tools and MORE!.
- With Studio J there is no need to pay for kits, embellishments, papers, etc, etc. It's all part of Studio J. You just pay the same low membership or per layout price no matter what embellishments you add.
Four ways to purchase Studio J Layouts:1. Buy a $99 One-Year Membership, which includes:
- 50% off retail price on two page custom layouts. You get them for just $6.50 per layout, which is only $3.25 per page. Are you kidding me? We spend that much just developing our photos for classic scrapbooking.
- 2 .jpgs of every layout you purchase; one high resolution and one low res. These make it easy to share your layouts with friends and family members, as well as printing more copies, or saving your layout files somewhere safe forever!
- Access to all of the kits and page patterns in Studio J, as well as some that are for 'members only'!
- FREE page protectors for all the layouts you order
- FREE shipping and handling on one order per month
3. Buy a 5 pack for $55: This includes one shipment of 5 layouts. All costs are included in the $55 (shipping, layout cost, page protectors, etc.) 5 packs are AWESOME Christmas gifts. If you have a friend or family member who doesn't 'have the time' for classic scrapbooking, who says they 'are just not creative' or who loves anything digital, then this is the gift for them!
4. Purchase Layouts at full retail price of $13.00: You always have the option to pass up on the great benefits of a membership or 5 pack and purchase layouts at full price plus $5.95 shipping (up to 20 layouts).
I will always love traditional scrapbooking. It is my escape and happy place but I also love Studio J because of the benefits it offers. I love that I can duplicate and customize layouts so fast for each of my kid's albums. We went to Disney World last August for 10 days and I have HUNDREDS of pictures of that trip. I plan to scrapbook that entire trip and duplicate the layouts 5 times with Studio J. It is just so easy, so fast and so convenient and makes an overwhelming project so simple and manageable.
So, give Studio J a try! Then, feel free to purchase a membership or 5-pack on my website, or call (435.787.0125) or email (email@example.com) me with questions, comments, or to place your order with me. I'm happy to help you in whatever way works best for YOU!
By the way, if you read last Thursday's post, you saw the GREAT "A Little More Thanks" special that Close To My Heart is offering this month. You could buy a $99 One-Year Studio J Membership and one other small item and also get the November Stamp of the Month and another Stamp Set of your choice (up to a $22.95 value) totally FREE! What a great month to get that One-Year Membership!
BLOG CANDY ALERT: Log on and try out Studio J then leave a comment on this post telling me what you thought, what features impressed you and any questions you have. I will give 1 lucky winner one of my Christmas Card kits! Do you want to increase your chance to win? Make a Studio J purchase and get two additional entries into the drawing!!! (just leave 2 additional comments)
I will randomly select a winner through random.org on December 1st at 10:00 am