Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mistletoe - December Workshop

This month we will be creating three festive layouts using the gorgeous Mistletoe paper packet and coordinating accessories.  I do love the poinsettias in the Mistletoe level 2 assortment.  Between the three layouts I use every single accessory in the set.



This last layout is for my Christmas morning pictures.  I did use one of my favorite products, 12 inch flip flaps to add more space for pictures.  The big 5x7 photo mat on the right hand page is for the picture of Christmas morning before the excitement begins. When you flip open the flaps you get to enjoy the pictures of all the excitement.  I also used some of our new dimensional element Ornaments on this last layout.  I sponged, stamped and bedazzled the ornaments to really finish the layout.



If you would like to join the workshop group so that you can make our future layout projects leave a comment, email or call me today! All the products used on these layouts can be ordered online anytime on my website. As an added bonus with an online $20 order you will also receive a surprise D size stamp set for FREE! That is a $22.95 value.

No comments:

Post a Comment