Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Details - Newborn Photography

Oh this little man was a DREAM to photograph. He was so content the whole time. I think the first image is my favorite from the session. I just love the peace on Mom's face.


 An iota is a small detail and when it comes to newborns I love all the little details from their tiny little toes to their sweet little nose.



 This was another favorite. We have Dad's, big brother's and baby's hands. I tell you nothing makes a little boy grow up like bringing a new baby home. Big brother's hands look huge in comparison. I am sure these two brothers will be best of friends.

Are you looking for a photographer in the Cache Valley area to capture the special details of your life? Give me a call for session details and pricing. (iotamaker@gmail.com, 435.764.3598)


No comments:

Post a Comment