Friday, December 7, 2012

Kelly Family {Utah Family Photographer}


  Over Thanksgiving weekend I had the opportunity to photograph this amazing, fun, generous family. I just think the world of Mike and Elsie and was so excited to have the opportunity to photograph their family. We got some great pictures of the whole group (these kids were amazing!) But what I loved the most is the few pictures I was able to take of just Mike  and Elsie. These two are just fun to be around. I am sure it has been  years since the two of them have had their pictures taken. Here are a few of my favorites for you to enjoy and when you are ready to schedule your next family, newborn, couple, senior, individual, baptism session give me a call or drop me an email (435.764.3598 ~ iotamaker@gmail.com)












No comments:

Post a Comment