Thursday, January 3, 2013

52 Week Photo Project - Week 1:52 Steps

1/3200 sec at f/1.8, ISO 100
It is week 1 of the 52 week photo project. I am so very excited to get started. The theme for this week is 52 steps from your front door. This picture was taken just down the street from my home. I have loved this sign since we moved to Millville and have wanted to take a picture of it. This week's theme was the perfect excuse to finally go and photograph this local landmark. I prefer the color version of this photo but my husband, Jason likes the sepia version. (posted on my family blog and linked below). I would love to hear what you think as well as see your picture for this weeks assignment.

If you are participating you can add a thumbnail of your picture and link back to your blog below. You will be able to link your photo through midnight on Thursday, January 10th. Don't forget to link back to my blog from your blog post. If you don't have a public blog to post your picture on you can post your picture in the Google + community. To join the Google+ community I need to send an invite via your email address. There is a category set up for each week. Just click on the week 1 category and then add your picture and comment to the thread.  If you have any questions or problems give me a call or email me. (435.764.3598, iotamaker@gmail.com) Next week's theme is "Family Room."

No comments:

Post a Comment