Friday, March 8, 2013

Fabric Basics - Introducing CTMH Textiles


Notice the fabric textile flowers I cut out on my cricut
I have a great video to share with you today that is full of different ways to use our new textile fabric on your crafting projects. Check out the video at the bottom of this post then head on over to my website to order your textiles. They come in two collections - Chantilly and For Always. The layouts shown features the Chantilly textiles.

This layout was inspired by Karen Pedersen and the layout on page 19 of the Spring/Summer 2013 idea book
Also, don't forget to check out the "While Supplies Last" section. There are some fabulous products that have been heavily discounted.

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your layouts, my friend. It was so much fun to see you for a second today. Wish I could have stayed and "played" with you guys too!

    ReplyDelete